Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

03.12.2019 06:11
Panthers starting wide receiver Philly Brown Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Fake Air Jordans .C. - The Panthers will be without starting defensive tackle Star Lotulelei for Saturday nights NFC divisional playoff game against Seattle after undergoing surgery Wednesday to repair a broken bone in his foot.Coach Ron Rivera said Lotulelei injured his foot late in Tuesdays practice. Rivera did not say which foot is injured.Rivera said Lotulelei wouldnt be available for the NFC championship game, but might be ready to play if the Panthers were to reach the Super Bowl. Carolina would need two road wins to get there.We will miss Star, but we have guys that will be able to step in and do a very good job, Rivera said.Rivera said Wednesday he expects veteran Colin Cole will start alongside Kawann Short.The 6-foot-2, 325-pound Lotulelei has been critical to the teams improved run defence down the stretch. He has 25 tackles this season, but is important because he takes up double-teams in the middle of the defensive line, allowing All-Pro linebacker Luke Kuechly a chance to run and make plays. Kuechly led the NFL in tackles this season with 153.Lotuleleis best game came against Atlanta in the season finale when he had seven tackles and two sacks on Matt Ryan as the Panthers clinched the NFC South with a 34-3 win.He had a very dominating performance that game, winning at the attack, Rivera said.Star has really come on the last few weeks for us and has been playing real well, Kuechly said. Its unfortunate that he wont be playing. ... Its kind of been the theme to our season. One dude cant play and the next dude has to jump up and play.Cole has started 10 games this season for the Panthers and had 12 tackles.Colin Cole will assume a bigger role for us, Rivera said. Hes been a solid and steady force for us, such a space-eater inside, holds the double team at the point of attack and helps to allow our linebackers to run.Rivera said Kyle Love could be active against Seattle. He was inactive for Carolinas 27-16 win over Arizona on Saturday night.Panthers starting wide receiver Philly Brown missed his second straight day of practice with a shoulder injury, but did catch passes on the sideline. Rivera said Browns status will depend on if he can demonstrate his shoulder is strong enough to allow him to block.We dont want to put a guy out there that cant protect himself, Rivera said.Brenton Bersin would start if Brown cant play. If Brown is out, Rivera said he would consider elevating wide receiver Stephen Hill from the practice squad to be used as the No. 4 receiver.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Air Max 90 Outlet Clearance . -- Henry Josey watched helplessly from the sideline last fall, rehabbing from a serious knee injury, while Missouri was getting pushed around in its first SEC season. Air Max 95 China Wholesale .A. Dickey, even though he was coming off a Cy Young Award in 2012. Many felt the Jays would regret giving up righthanded pitcher prospect Noah Syndergaard and catcher Travis DArnaud over the long haul. http://www.outletsneakersclearance.com/fake-air-max-97.html . Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov.OKLAHOMA CITY - Thunder coach Scott Brooks isnt known for making bold declarations. He is not shy about Russell Westbrook.I believe Russells the best point guard in basketball, Brooks said. And thats been happening over time. Ive seen Russell every practice every game every film session, and hes really put a lot of time into being the best point guard in basketball.Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul could argue with Brooks, as could several others. But Westbrooks numbers and overall success show that the statement isnt far-fetched.Westbrooks Thunder beat Pauls Clippers in the Western Conference semifinals last year. Westbrooks playoff stats were jaw-dropping a€” he posted averages of 26.7 points, 7.3 rebounds and 8.1 assists in 19 games. And the Thunder have reached the Western Conference Finals three of the past four years and the NBA Finals once.I feel like Im the best player on the floor every time I step on the floor, and thats just my mindset, Westbrook said. Thats kind of something thats the way I played since college. Its not just this year, and not just last year, its how I think when I get on the basketball floor.One might consider reigning MVP Kevin Durant the best player on the floor in most cases during Oklahoma Citys games, but at times during the playoffs last season, Westbrook simply took over. He had three triple-doubles during a five-game stretch and had 40 points and 10 assists against the San Antonio Spurs in Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals.Brooks said the 6-foot-3 Westbrook doesnt solely rely on his dynamic leaping ability and speed. At age 25, Westbrook has honed a work ethic that has made him a leader on the team.Russell puts a lot of effort, a lot of energy into getting better, Brooks said. Fake Yeezys For Sale. Hes demanding of himself, he holds his teammates accountable, and hes improved. Hes learned a tough position at an early age, and hes done a great job of leading us at early age, and I think all of that hard work over the years is starting to pay off over the last few years. Hes athletic, but his skill level is matching that.Westbrooks weaknesses have been his high turnover ratio and number of forced shots and occasional unwillingness to defer to his teammates. He acknowledged that the team needs to improve its ball movement.I think thats key, he said. Moving the ball is definitely a big part of our improvement as a team. Its something that we made a conscious effort to be able to go into this year trying to do. So its something you should see new from us.Westbrook missed 36 games last season as he recovered from knee surgery. He said he was fully healed late in the season and feels even better now after an off-season of rest.I wouldnt have played if I wasnt (fully healed), he said. I wouldnt have put my team or my body in jeopardy to come out and play if I wasnt. I feel great now.Westbrook is an Olympic gold medallist and a three-time All-Star, but he hasnt won a ring, something that would give his claim of being the best more validity. He expects to get his title this season.We know what it takes to win games, we know what it takes to get to the top, but we dont know what it feels like to win a championship, he said. The steps that we have to make as a unit a€” Im pretty sure were going to make it.___Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz