Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

20.11.2019 02:37
I was watching the game Tuesday night between the New Antworten

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Rajon Rondo Jersey .ca. Hey Kerry, Big fan of your column on TSN. It helps put things perspective from the official’s point of view. I was watching the game Tuesday night between the New York Islanders and the Toronto Maple Leafs and I was hoping that you could shed some light as to why David Clarksons late goal was disallowed. He did make a distinct kicking motion but it was directed into the net by an Islanders player. I understand that in this instance that it made no difference to the outcome of the game, but I would like to think that this could happen again where that goal could be the difference maker. Thanks and all the best, Bobby King - Flatrock, NL --- Bobby: The only way that a goal can be a “difference maker” is if it is scored in a legal fashion. Rule 49.2 states that a goal cannot be scored by an attacking player who uses a distinct kicking motion to propel the puck into the net. A goal cannot be scored by an attacking player who kicks a puck that deflects into the net off any player, goalkeeper or official. Once David Clarkson used a distinct kicking motion to propel the puck toward the front of the net, a legal goal could have been scored if a Leaf player, in this case Richard Panik, gained possession of the puck and then legally propelled it into the net. The only other option for a goal to be scored off Clarkson’s kicked puck would be if a defending player gained possession of the puck, following which he inadvertently shot it into his own net. On this play the puck simply deflected off the skate of Brock Nelson and therefore by virtue of rule 49.2 the goal must be disallowed. During scrambles such as this in the crease area, referees must also be alert that an attacking player does not have his stick held illegally that would prevent him from playing the puck beyond using his skate to kick the puck. Slater Martin Lakers Jersey .com) - The San Francisco Giants delivered plenty of big hits to tie the World Series. DeMarcus Cousins Lakers Jersey . Then Klay Thompson put his foot on the gas. Thompson scored 19 of his 30 points in the fourth quarter and Harrison Barnes scored 14 points in his season debut to help the Golden State Warriors to a 106-93 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/931j-vlade-divac-jersey-lakers.html . -- Navy football player Will McKamey, who has been hospitalized since collapsing at practice three days ago, has died while in a coma.Tranmere have confirmed the appointment of Micky Mellon as their new manager after he stepped down as Shrewsbury Town boss. Mellon left Shrewsbury by mutual consent earlier on Thursday after a disappointing start to the season which left the Shrews in 22nd position in Sky Bet League One and without a win since September 3. The 44-year-old Mellon enjoyed two successful spells at Tranmere as a player, making 205 appearances and scoring 10 goals. Mellons first game in charge of Tranmere will be Saturdays home game against Wrexham.Tranmere chairman Mark Palios said: I am delighted to bring Micky back to Tranmere Rovers for a third time. His track record speaks for itself. He already has a number of promotions to his name and we are confident he will add to that record once more at Prenton Park.We are especially pleased to bring in a manager currently managing in League One and who sees the potential in the club. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6. Steve Nash Jersey. 99. No contract. Micky knows the club and what the fans want to see. He will take over a strong squad albeit that it is depleted at this time.I would like to place on record my appreciation of the job that Paul Carden has done as interim manager in the most difficult of circumstances in terms of injuries, suspensions and international call-ups.Micky will take over control with immediate effect and will manage the side for the important derby match against Wrexham on Saturday.Mellon added: Im delighted to be at Tranmere Rovers and really pleased to be taking part in such an exciting project.Im looking forward to meeting the players tomorrow and the fans on Saturday for what should be a good game against Wrexham.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Tranmere video Tranmere fixtures Tranmere stats ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz