Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

20.11.2019 02:32
The same league hasnt hosted the game in consecutive years Antworten

Conor McGregor’s rematch against Nate Diaz is still not official but remains the preferred fight for the Irishman’s team. Vapormax Plus Pas Cher Chine . The UFC featherweight champion stepped up two weight divisions earlier this month but lost by submission to Diaz, who was a short-notice replacement for Rafael Dos Anjos.A potential rematch with Diaz has been suggested for the milestone UFC 200 event in July, held at Las Vegas brand new arena, but McGregors striking coach Owen Roddy has insisted that they havent been approached yet. If he beats Jose Aldo again, what does that really say? Frankie Edgar? That could possibly be the one. Rafael Dos Anjos? I dont think he wants the fight. McGregors coach Owen Roddy I havent heard it from Conors mouth yet so its just speculation at the moment, Roddy exclusively told Sky Sports. It seems to be the case but its not 100 percent yet.If he does what we have planned now, he can beat Diaz on the second occasion. It makes for the most exciting fight.If he beats Jose Aldo again, what does that really say? Frankie Edgar? That could possibly be the one. Dos Anjos? I dont think he wants the fight.But if Conor goes back and puts Diaz away, that would be amazing. Owen Roddy (right) is the man behind McGregors KO wins McGregor & Rousey: What now? How will UFC star duo react to defeat? McGregor, the 145lbs champion, was due to challenge for Dos Anjos 155lbs belt until the Brazilian withdrew, to be replaced by Diaz. Concerns about Diazs short-notice weight cut meant the hastily arranged fight was set at a 170lbs limit.Despite Diaz being ranked at No 6 in the lightweight (155lbs) division, Roddy insists McGregors team have no problem with revisiting welterweight (170lbs).He said: Its looking like 170 again but that isnt confirmed. Conor probably wants to prove it was a small mistake and he slipped up. I saw claims that the issue was fighting above his weight, but realistically Conor walks around at the weight he was fighting at on that night. Roddy insists weight isnt an issue for McGregor But everything still has to be confirmed. Until it is, its up in the air. Conor will get the offers, and it will be basically whatever he wants. Hell put it to [head coach] John Kavanagh, who gives his opinion, and we go from there. Ill go with whatever Conor wants because I really do believe he beats everybody. I dont care who they put in front of him in those weight categories.Confidence from the Irish camp stems from a belief that McGregor was comfortably beating Diaz until tiring in the second round, leading to his downfall.Roddy, responsible for McGregors striking training, thinks a few minor adjustments would result in another knockout victory. McGregor landed plenty of early punches against Nate Diaz He was winning the fight but punched himself out, Roddy said. He was trying to force the finish. He was landing his shots but, because Diaz was able to take them, Conor was throwing higher and higher combinations and got exhausted. The tables turned.Conor is smart, he read it very well. He believed he was trying to knock him out with every punch and was putting too much behind every shot. If we get him to only put power behind certain shots, he should reserve his energy more.In the build-up to the fight we had him moving a lot more but he didnt seem to do it because he was landing his shots and wanted to put the guy away. In the training, we had Conor counter-striking. Because he was landing so early, he got himself tired. If we stick to popping shots and moving, I think hell put Diaz away. McGregor v Diaz talking points Five things we learned Also See: McGregor & Rousey: What now? New York ban lifted McGregor v Diaz: Talking points Diaz submits McGregor Vapormax 2019 Pas Cher . Hazard lasted just 18 minutes in Tuesdays contest before being substituted with the calf problem, and Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes he will be without his star winger for at least the next two weeks. Grossiste Air Max 90 Chine . Philippe Desrosiers stopped 42 shots through overtime and three more in the shootout to pick up his third shutout of the season for Rimouski (31-15-7). Zachary Fucale made 28 saves for Halifax (34-17-3) in the loss. http://www.maxnikepascher.fr/destockage-air-max-720.html . For one, he still gets to crank the intensity to the max. "I push pretty angry. I ran pretty angry too though, but I have fun doing it," Lumsden said.PARADISE VALLEY, Ariz. - San Diegos Petco Park will host baseballs All-Star game in 2016, marking the second straight year the game will be played at a National League site.This summers game will be played in Cincinnati on July 14. The same league hasnt hosted the game in consecutive years since 2006 at Pittsburghs PNC Park and 2007 at San Franciscos AT&T Park.San Diego is a beautiful city, Bud Selig said Thursday after his final owners meeting as baseball commissioner, and showcasing Petco Park will be a remarkable opportunity for the Padres franchise and all of Major League Baseball.He said the city made a detailed and very comprehensive bid in conjunctions with their city officials and are most deserving to serve as the host, really deserving.Selig said he received a number of outstanding bids from National League clubs that have never hosted the All-Star game.Due to the quality of the Padres bid, he said, it was determined that the 2016 site would be awarded to the club that made the most competitive bid, regardless of league affiliation.Padres executive chairman Ron Fowler thanked the San Diego city counciil and Mayor Kevin Faulconer for working together with the Padres in developing the bid. Air Max 270 Homme Soldes. San Diegos a great place in the summer, Fowler said. We look forward to having all of you there and we will do our darndest to make it the best All-Star game you could ever have.This will be San Diegos third All-Star game following 1978 and 1992 at Jack Murphy Stadium.Selig said that in choosing future All-Star sites, Major League Baseball will look at new ballparks and those that have undergone major renovation.Weve made a lot of promises to cities about getting All-Star games, he said, so well be guided by a myriad of factors.Rob Manfred, who will take over for Selig as commissioner on Jan. 25, said his inclination was to stick with the rule Selig pushed for that gave World Series home-field advantage to the team from the league that wins the All-Star game.I think it was one of those reforms that commissioner Selig introduced that has allowed us to continue our All-Star game as the premier All-Star game in all sports, Manfred said. One of the things Ive learned is if its not broken, dont fix it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz