Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

16.11.2019 09:02
yards passing in the first half but responded with Antworten

Finally, the East regained a sense of respect with three teams winning and the Redblacks playing truly competitive football. Mike Tauchman Jersey . I still feel one 9-division league would be an interesting experiment for a year but having the East beat the majority of the West was fun to watch. This week, there is only one East/West game with Hamilton playing in Winnipeg on Saturday. Although Toronto, Hamilton and Montreal all have four wins, all three teams seems to have turned a corner in football efficiency for various reasons. With the Argonauts, having Andre Durie and Chad Owens back makes a major difference to that team. Scoring 40 points is the first indicator and Owens having eight catches for 117 with a touchdown being the second. Owens is a remarkable athlete and player. His absence of hesitation and fear may be more than anyone has in his position, but he must stay healthy. A healthy Chad Owens gives the Argonauts as good a shot as any to win the East and earn a homefield playoff game. I thought one of the good stories was Steve Slaton at running back; a nice contribution with 52 yards rushing and 27 yards receiving but remember, it was Steve Slaton that was kicked out of the Calgary game because of an unnecessary roughness penalty that put his offence in a first and 25. All can be forgiven in a week and with Slatons productive contribution, you figure its time to move on. For BC, this was a tough loss for a 7-5 team that now has to go back into Calgary this week and play a 10-2 team also coming off a loss with Jon Cornish back in the lineup. Major challenge. In Hamilton, there should be optimism of genuine quality for the Ticats as we begin the last week of September football and see 0ctober on the horizon. Zach Collaros is in a grove and is now living up to the investment made many months ago. Mobile and confident, he had to take the game over due to the injury to CJ Gable and did with 318 yards passing against a good Edmonton defence. Could you imagine how the offence will hum with both Brandon Banks and OJ McDuffie back? Not sure what Eric Norwood had for his pre-game meal but whatever it was, Eric, eat it again. Seven tackles and four quarterback sacks is a special performance and, with Justin Hickman back with the team, Norwood made a statement of employment security by the end of the game. With Edmonton, 0dell Willis was dominant as the Eskimos are only one game behind Saskatchewan and that is who they play this week at home. As the games roll on, all you can ask for is to control your playoff chances. Both Edmonton and Saskatchewan can do that. Friday night at Commonwealth will be a good game. Montreal beat the best team in the league, the Stampeders. It was a great day for Jonathan Crompton as he had a breakout game. In his fourth start, he played well and took significant steps forward. Quarterbacks coach Jeff Garcia, offensive coordinator Ryan Dinwiddie and Crompton could be a future trio of stability. Yes, I know thats a little bit too optimistic but I enjoy seeing players play well much more than I enjoy seeing them fail. Good job Johnathan Crompton. What happened to Calgary was confusing but also confusing was why Jon Cornish didnt play. I do know what a maintenance day is but it would have been nice to know what specifics needed to be maintained. Calgary has not clinched the West yet and need to as they are tough to beat at home. Drew Tate was 15 of 30 for 152 yards which is nothing to get excited about but it was his first start in a long, long time and he can start in this league. The surprise performer for me? Matt Walter, who had 88 yards rushing on 13 carriers for a good contribution in a losing effort. Saskatchewan 35, Ottawa 32 -- where do I begin? Well, just like Steve Slaton, well done Tino Sanseri, who was 9 for 22 against Hamilton the previous week, but 20 of 32 this week. He only had 29 yards passing in the first half but responded with 231 yards in the second; Good game for a guy under a lot of pressure all week. If you did not see Corey Chamblins halftime comments, it is worth searching. It was honest, to the point and direct. Often, coaches and players realize that some of the media obligations are perceived as a necessary evil but not this one. It came from the heart and was an energizer for all who saw it. Well done. Ottawa, Ottawa, Ottawa. They were ready to play and head coach Rick Campbell took many a risk to try to win. They are 1-10 but a better team now than they were at the start of the season. It is a massive, calculated progression to create a winning organization and I do believe Ottawa is heading in the right direction. Best game of the year. Kyle Higashioka Jersey .NYCFC confirmed to The Associated Press on Saturday that this week Lampard signed a contract to start in July — midway through the new teams first season in MLS. Roy White Yankees Jersey . Both moves were announced Tuesday. The Titans had waived Matthews on Saturday when they promoted wide receiver Michael Preston from the practice squad. https://www.cheapyankees.com/1531g-adonis-rosa-jersey-yankees.html .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player.Midfielder Michael Petrasso and defender Kadeisha Buchanan have been named the 2014 Canadian U-20 Players of the Year. Petrasso made his debut in May with the Queen’s Park Rangers of England’s Barclay’s Premier League. This year, he has also spent time on loan with Oldham Athletic, Coventry City, Leyton Orient and Notts County. Next year, Petrasso will be an integral player for Canada as the Men’s U-20 Team looks to qualify for the 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup in New Zealand. He scored a goal in Canada’s recent 2-2 draw with England’s U-20 team. “Michael has had a very good year turning in terrific performance at loan clubs away from QPR and adds a different dimension for all the others when he joins the national squad,” said head coach Rob Gale. “Always fit and with terrific endurance and speed, he shows the others how to be a full 90 minute player. A very worthy winner.” Buchanan, who also won the award last year, played in every game this summer at the 2014 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup that was hosted across Canada. The West Virginia University defender has already amassed 26 appearances at the senior level since her debut in 2013 despite being only 19 years old. Jackie Robinson Jersey. “She’s meant just as much to the U-20 group as she’s meant to the senior team. She’s been wonderful at every level she’s played wearing a Canadian jersey,” said head coach Andrew Olivieri. “Nobody’s more deserving of that award. She’s spent a whole two years with us. Since she came in she fit in well and had the respect of all her teammates so I don’t think there’s anyone that can question how much she deserves that award.” Petrasso, from Toronto, finished ahead of Luca Gasparotto (Glasgow Rangers FC / Toronto), and Manuel Aparicio (Toronto FC / Toronto) in voting. Buchanan, of Brampton, Ontario, finished in first in the voting ahead of Ashley Lawrence (West Virginia University / Toronto), and Janine Beckie (Texas Tech University / Highlands Ranch, Colorado, USA). The vote is split between national team coaches and Canadian clubs and coaches. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz