Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

11.11.2019 07:50
capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS – It doesnt matter how but it does matter when. Adidas NMD R1 Womens Raw Pink . The Blue Jays two All-Star representatives are counting on seeing a different looking club by the time the July 31 non-waiver trade deadline rolls around. They wont deny it, if general manager Alex Anthopoulos swings a deal, it would be welcome. “Huge impact,” said Bautista. “Any team that does a trade at the deadline in order to improve their club is going to benefit from it. Obviously thats why you do it. Well see. We have capable guys, though, that we dont necessarily need to go out there but it would be a tremendous help for us to go get somebody. More importantly we need our guys that are hurt to come back into the line-up so we can have our real team come on the field altogether.” Mark Buehrle echoed Bautistas last sentiment, while opining the four-day break would do the Blue Jays some good. “Lets hope,” said Buehrle. “Everybody goes home and clear their minds and gets away from baseball for a few days and comes back refreshed like its the beginning of the year. The injuries, to me, are the biggest key right now.” Anthopoulos faces a delicate balancing act as he tries to upgrade his club for today while retaining its best pieces of tomorrow. Hes dealing with budget parameters, the numbers of which arent clear but Anthopoulos often talks of being “creative” with any deal. Translation: dollar in-dollar out is the likely requirement of a completed trade. The Jays would like to move reliever Sergio Santos and the remainder of his $3.75-million salary. Theyd explore takers for Colby Rasmus and whats left of his $7-million contract. Neither player would be tied to an acquiring team next season. Santos has the first of three successive club options ($6-million in 2015) while Rasmus enters his final year of arbitration eligibility. While trading Rasmus would leave the Jays weaker in centrefield, at least offensively, his deletion would free up significant cash to acquire an asset. The Blue Jays need help in the infield, in the bullpen and like most other clubs not playing in Oakland and perhaps Southern California, could use another starting pitcher. The players realize the division is available. Bautista said the Jays chance of winning the American League East is the best since he arrived in Toronto. “Not necessarily record-wise but momentum, division, competition,” said Bautista. “Ive been here and our team has been hovering around .500 but it seems like, in the past, the division leader has [run] away with it and this time its not the case. Were certainly within striking distance and weve got to take this break and hopefully come back with a different mindset like we were in the first two months.” Injuries to Brett Lawrie (finger), Edwin Encarnacion (quadriceps) and Adam Lind (foot) have exacerbated an offensive downturn which began while all three were still in the lineup. Its reasonable to believe that if manager John Gibbons was able to field his starting line-up, the offence would have reawakened by now. The Blue Jays continue to play in the top 10 in most major offensive categories despite the struggles of the last five weeks. If theres a point of concern, aside from recent performance, its the abundant reliance on the home run. The issue is the lack of depth to cover for the injuries. Mississauga native Dalton Pompey, who isnt major league-ready, is the clubs only hot non-pitching prospect playing as high as Double-A. “You would like to have some depth in your minor league system and some capable guys to come in and replace if somebody gets hurt,” said Bautista. “Theres an opportunity for a lot of guys to step up right now and make a name for themselves and contribute and help out with wins. Right now were going to the farm system but there are different methods of acquiring talent and if its working out a trade or whatever it is … bottom line is there [are] opportunities out there on our team right now and how we get the players doesnt really matter as long as the guys that come in step up.” Bautista slams turf Jose Bautista made waves on the recent road trip when he spoke out strongly against Major League Baseballs flawed replay system. While that topic wasnt broached during Mondays media availability, Bautista touched on a topic closer to home: the turf at the Rogers Centre and the effect it has on players bodies. Only two teams, Toronto and Tampa Bay, still utilize turf. “It seems like us and the Rays, we all have to deal with more injuries than normal and playing banged up a little bit because of the turf,” said Bautista. “Its the only two stadiums left with turf. Even in football and other sports, you can see and you can tell teams that play on turf get hurt more often than teams that play on natural grass.” Players often murmur about the turf, especially toward the end of lengthy homestands when they feel the aches and pains associated with a consecutive stretch of games on the fake surface. Bautista is realistic about the natural grass solution, or lack thereof, and called on the organization to otherwise adapt. “I dont know if theres a way to address it in Rogers Centre so we just have to deal with it and figure out a way to get deeper with our farm system and have guys that can step in and contribute right away if somebody gets hurt,” said Bautista. “Weve got to get creative and weve got to figure it out. Just like we have to figure out how to win weve got to figure out how to stay on the field or have capable guys to come in and replace because some of these injuries, theyre not even caused by any lack of preparation or people not working, its just that you get beat up more when you play on turf.” Buehrle isnt fussed about Tuesday At 35 years-old and in his fifth All-Star Game, his first since 2009, Mark Buehrle knows his chances of returning to the Midsummer Classic are dwindling. Still, hes not concerned about pitching on Tuesday night if American League manager John Farrell decides to go in a different direction. “If I dont throw its not going to be the end of the world,” said Buehrle. “Theres some young guys. Ive been here and Ive thrown in these games before and if there [are] some younger guys that they want to get in there, hometown guys playing in Minnesota that they want to throw and they come over and say, hey, were not going to throw you, Im not going to argue, its not going to be the end of the world. Im just here to enjoy it and have fun.” With 10 victories at the All-Star Break, Buehrles assured himself of a 14th-straight double digit win total. Hes four wins shy of 200 for his career. Buehrles midseason ERA of 2.64 is a run and a half better than his final number from last season (4.15). In his 15th year, Buehrles never finished with an ERA below 3.00. His best, 3.12, came in 2005, the year his White Sox won the World Series. A family affair Mark Buehrles wife, Jamie, and his son and daughter are in Minneapolis to share in his All-Star experience. One of his brothers, along with his wife and children are also here. Buehrles son, Braden, is now seven years old. His daughter, Brooklyn, is five. This is the first time hes been an All-Star when his kids have an opportunity to remember the event. The treatments been first class. “We took a private jet up here,” said Buehrle. “Im like, these kids are so spoiled right now. Like, they dont realize how spoiled they are so hopefully they can soak it in and have fun with it.” Buehrles mother, Pat, and father, John, arent taking part. John underwent knee replacement surgery earlier this month and is struggling to get back on his feet. John insisted on attending but Mark put his foot down. “Im not going to make mom or have mom be pushing you around,” said Buehrle. “Youre going to get bumped. Youre going to be sweating so, a chance of getting infected, there were too much health risks to get him here.” Hurry-up Offence The Blue Jays played back to back nine-inning games, on Wednesday in Anaheim and on Friday in Tampa Bay, which combined took almost eight hours to play. “Its annoying how long some of these games are,” said Buehrle. Buehrle is one of baseballs fastest-working pitchers. He notices the length of games, their lack of pace and admitted its becoming increasingly talked about amongst players. “I think they did that speed up rule a couple of years ago and it seems like since theyve done that the games have gotten actually longer,” said Buehrle. “I dont know exactly how you can enforce it or make it more strict but they need to do something.” Buehrle on Jeter Buehrle tipped his cap to outgoing Yankees captain Derek Jeter. “Hes owned me over his career so Im not too sad to see him go and obviously get out of the game,” said Buehrle. “Obviously what hes done for baseball and over his career, I mean hes the top guy in Major League Baseball on and off the field so its going to be sad to see him go.” Buehrles right. Jeters hit him well, lifetime .341/.356/.545 in 46 plate appearances with two home runs and three doubles. Adidas NMD R2 Cheap . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. Adidas NMD Clearance . But luckily for the Canadian squad, one goal was all it needed. Winnipegs Sophie Schmidt scored the winner off a Diana Matheson corner kick to seal Canadas third-place spot in the Torneio Internacional de Futebol Feminino in Brazil on Sunday. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/adidas-nmd-r1-mesh-triple-white-s79166-unisex.html . The 23-year-old restricted free agent appeared in all 48 games last season, finishing second among all Sabres skaters with 15 goals and 34 points.BEREA, Ohio - Already dealing with cornerbacks, double coverage and defences targeting him, Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon has spent the past month trying to shake free from trade rumours. Its been exhausting. "Im tired of it," Gordon said. With Tuesdays NFL trade deadline approaching, Gordon remains the subject of speculation that wont go away. The talented second-year receiver with All-Pro potential has become a coveted commodity, and as he prepares for Sundays game at Kansas City, Gordon doesnt know if it will be his final one with the Browns (3-4). "I honestly wish if it was going to happen, I wish it would happen already instead of dragging on," he said. "If a trade offer came in and thats what the Browns want to do, so be it. If not, then let it be known this is where Im going to be. Its part of the game. Im dealing with it." Browns coach Rob Chudzinski has insisted the Browns wont trade Gordon. CEO Joe Banner recently said he would be "completely shocked" if the Browns traded the 22-year-old, but the team has continued to receive offers for Gordon, who has 27 catches for 450 yards and two touchdowns in five games. Clevelands trade of running back Trent Richardson last month to Indianapolis for a first-round pick underscored the teams willingness to build for the future, and Gordon understands he might not be a part of it. "Ultimately its up to Joe Banner and (owner) Jimmy Haslam and the guys up top, but I do feel comforted in my head coach wants me to be here," Gordon said. "But the reality of it is anybody can make a deal and theyre saying theyre open to listening to people, so anything can happen." Gordons off-field issues could play a role in whether he stays in Cleveland. He was suspended for the first two games this season for violating the NFLs substance-abuse policy, and its his understanding that another failed drug test could result in a one-year suspension. Gordons checkered past could prompt the Browns to move him before he makes another mistake. But his background may make teams leery of taking a chance on him. It appears to be a gamble either way. Also, there have been questions about Gordons commitment and whether he always gives 100 per cent effort. Last week in Green Bay, Gordon had just two catches for 21 yards and his performance included a mistimed jump on a 4th-and-15 play when he failed to extend his arms and had the ball knocked away by a Packers defender. GGordons body language wasnt good, and it may have been because the trade talk had affected his play. Adidas NMD Mens Discount. "I would think it would bother him," said running back Willis McGahee. "From what Ive seen, I think he wants to be here. Im hoping he wants to be here. When you hear youre about to get traded your spirits change a little bit, but the only thing I can tell him is that its a business and anybody is expendable. Just got out and do your job. Do what you do. Dont let people see you all bent out of shape and things like that." McGahee, who signed with Cleveland last month following the Richardson trade, said Gordon would benefit from having a veteran player to mentor him. Hes confident that at some point Gordon will mature into a dependable professional. "Everybody gets it. It just depends on when," McGahee said. "I didnt get it until my fourth or fifth year. And I was like, All right, Ive got to start eating right and got to start doing this. Thats part of life. Thats part of growing. He has the talent. You can see it in him. Hes going to put it together in a minute." Browns offensive co-ordinator Norv Turner doesnt doubt that Gordon has been giving his all. He knows there may be times when it appears the 6-foot-3, 225-pounder is coasting, but its not because hes not trying. "Everyone wants Josh to be the Josh when hes at his best. I do, Josh does, everyone does," Turner said. "Ive been with young receivers and I dont know that thats realistic. Hes working hard. Josh is making great progress and the young receivers that Ive been around, its in the third or fourth year when you start seeing all of those things happen." It remains to be seen if theyll happen for Gordon in Cleveland. NOTES: Browns defensive co-ordinator Ray Horton predicted that his unit, which has given up 62 points in the past two games, will bounce back. "I know what my vision is and where were at on the field and in the classroom," he said. "I just think youll see a different Cleveland Browns defence moving forward." ... McGahee did not practice, as routine maintenance for his knees. ... RT Mitchell Schwartz is excited about playing against his big brother, Geoff, an offensive lineman for the Chiefs. "Well never face each other, so its not like a weird thing where one of us has to block each other," said Schwartz, adding his mom has a jersey thats half Browns, half Chiefs. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz