Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

04.11.2019 08:32
who will replace him when he goes Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- The Los Angeles Dodgers placed reliever Brian Wilson on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to Monday, with inflammation in the ulnar nerve in his right elbow, and recalled right-hander Jose Dominguez from Triple-A Albuquerque. Nike Air Max 95 Clearance . "That nerve has got to calm down a bit," manager Don Mattingly said before Wednesday nights game against the Padres. "He threw today. As long as that goes good he, he throws a ball tomorrow. Stan (trainer Stan Conte) just keeps kind of building from there." Mattingly said hes not sure how long Wilson will be out, but added, "I dont expect it to be like anything crazy." Wilson, who had reconstructive surgery in April 2012 while with San Francisco, said he felt a twinge in his elbow when he was warming up Sunday. He came in to start the eighth with the Dodgers leading 1-0 and allowed three runs in the Padres 3-1 win. Mattingly said that in a spring training game on March 10, Wilson threw a pitch that caused concern with pitching coach Rick Honeycutt. After a visit from Mattingly, Wilson remained in the game and allowed two runs on two hits in two-thirds of an inning before he was lifted when he hit his 15-pitch limit. Wilson did not pitch again until March 15, the day before the Dodgers left for Australia, where Los Angeles swept two games from Arizona. "He obviously threw the ball well in Australia and got his outs," Mattingly said. "If we had known more in spring training, we may have made some different decisions. He had a game in spring training where we got a little bit of a sign. We watched him for a few days after that. It wasnt a total surprise when he didnt come out the right way." Mattingly said Wilson "just kind of got behind" in spring training. "He has been trying to catch up by adding on and losing location, trying to throw harder and change things a bit. Maybe thats where the irritation comes from. We are going to be more conservative moving forward this time of year." Wilson was 2-1 with a 0.66 ERA in 18 games with L.A. last season. Dominguez had a 2.16 ERA in nine appearances with the Dodgers last year, his first big league season. Mattingly also said that outfielder Matt Kemp is on track to be activated from the disabled list on Friday, and that Josh Beckett is scheduled to pitch for Class-A Rancho Cucamonga on Friday night as he works his way back from the DL. Wholesale Air Max Shoes . Or take a relaxing vacation somewhere warm. Brayden Schenn and Scott Hartnell scored, Ray Emery stopped 32 shots and the Flyers beat the Calgary Flames 2-1 on Saturday for their fourth straight victory. Cheap Air Max 2017 . Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October. http://www.airmaxclearance.us/ . Niese pitched seven steady innings on a rainy Tuesday night and Daniel Murphy had three hits to lead New York to a 6-1 victory over the Phillies.As holders Spain prepare to get the defence of their European crown underway, Guillem Balague answers your questions on key talking points surrounding Vicente del Bosques squad. Euro 2016 is well and truly up and running with matches coming thick and fast. Spain kick off their bid for a record third consecutive victory in the competition when they play the Czech Republic in Toulouse on Monday.Vicente del Bosques men will be looking to atone for their shock defeat to Georgia in their final pre-tournament warm-up by claiming three points, a feat England failed to achieve as they were held to a last-gasp 1-1 draw with Russia on Saturday. Ahead of Spains tournament bow, Sky Sports Spanish football expert answers your questions on La Roja and offers his thoughts on Roy Hodgsons Three Lions... Ramos offers De Gea support Sergio Ramos says Spain support David de Gea following allegations Do you think the Georgia game might just do what the Switzerland game did in 2010 and focus the team? (@spandiddy)Georgia exposed a lack of pace in Spains build-up play and exposed the difficulties were going to have in trying to beat team that defend very deep. It also exposed our inability to respond in games.The only good thing about the game was that it pointed those weaknesses out. It also reiterated the importance of width provided by the full-backs, the importance of moving the ball quickly and the importance of being efficient, because we wont create many chances - it is difficult when there is no space. Georgia players celebrate their 1-0 victory over Spain The Georgia game reinforced and exposed the problems Spain have had, I just dont think we have all the solutions at hand. This is partly because we are trying to do things in the same way that weve done them. Even though we have different players I dont see any great difference and I think people have found Spain out.As the Czech Republic game edges closer, I am getting more optimistic, but I fear Spain my struggle in what is a difficult group containing Croatia and Turkey, or to go far in the tournament.Your Spain starting line-up? (@Chris_Mbola) Balagues Spain starting XI (4-1-4-1) De Gea Juanfran Ramos Pique Alba Busquets Silva Fabregas Iniesta Nolito Morata On David de Gea, I think hell play, he has been backed up by the players. Friday was difficult for him but he spoke to his family and to Del Bosque and played likes Azpilicueta, Koke, Pique and Alba have been very close to him in rotation, almost trying to make sure that he not on his own.He feels very calm, though, and he is training well, that is what Del Bosque is seeing. I get the impression that De Gea will start on Monday.Not picking Fernando Torres and taking Lucas Vazquez - was it a good decision? (@PrinterKevin)Absolutely. Fernando Torres has not been with Spain for two years, he had a decent end to the season with Atletico Madrid but he didnt do enough to deserve a place in the final 23-man squad.Lucas Vasquez offers something different every time he comes on for Real Madrid. He makes a difference in the way he attacks and defends so I think we will see a lot of Vasquez coming on in the second halves of games, especially the difficult ones. I fancy him to impress at these Championships. Juan Mata and Fernando Torres were left out of Del Bosques final 23-man squad What is your opinion on Juan Mata not being selected? (@Jord955Gaming)The problem with Mata is that hes not a forward, hes more like a number 10 and there are a lot of players in that position - Koke, Iniesta, Fabregas and Silva. Nike Air Max Outlet. All of those players play in Matas position so taking him would be merely replicate what they already had.Is this VdBs last tournament as manager? If so, who will replace him when he goes? (@Gurpal_1)We all suspect that this will be Del Bosques final tournament so Spain will be looking for a new coach soon. That will be difficult because nobody that I can think of has the unanimous support to succeed the man who has delivered so much success. Its too early for Rafa Benitez, the same goes for Paco Jemez but for different reasons, he still has to mature as a coach. Could this be Vicente del Bosques final tournament in charge of Spain? People have suggested Joaquin Caparros but he could be signing for Oviedo, which would put him out of the equation. Whoever the Spanish Football Federation opt for it wont be an easy decision, thats for sure. There are also some young coaches that would no doubt leave their current jobs to take charge of Spain but we will have to see.Are you a fan of Wayne Rooney playing in midfield? He didnt do badly in the first half, he added continuity and directness. The problem for Rooney, and with all midfielders, is that in order to stop attacks in that position, you have to work harder defensively.Rooney was useful, he is mature in a young team and yes, Id give him the opportunity to play there again. The one caveat would be that he and Hodgson have to recognise that he may only be able to reach the necessary level for 45 or 50 minutes, with Jack Wilshere then replacing him. Wayne rooney impressed in midfield as England drew their Euro 2016 opener I had no problem with Wilshere coming on, but bringing James Milner on alongside him sent the wrong message to the team. Hodgson wanted to control midfield and nullify the Russian threat by keeping the ball. That, however, is not what England are about.I would have brought Marcus Rashford, or someone who could bring the ball forward, on and continue attacking a Russia side that were there for the taking.The process of building a team has not been followed with England and I always feel that when difficult situations arise the coach will revert to type. Hodgson is a conservative coach so instead of looking for a second goal he invited Russia to attack England. Rooneys Russia stats The numbers behind England captain Wayne Rooneys impressive midfield display against Russia. Having said that, I would be very optimistic seeing this England, it was enjoyable to watch and, of course, they deserved much more. There are so many positives to take from that game. I understand that after so many disappointments some people have taken a negative spin but, if I were an England fan, I would be very happy with what I saw.How did you rate Englands performance against Russia?England were fresh, youthful, dynamic and quick in the ways they attacked, they very dangerous down the wings in particular. Harry Kane was disappointing but Dele Alli had a very good game in the first half again, Eric Dier was good too.Perhaps England could look to play another striker against Wales or simply stick with Kane as we all know his quality. Why look for many changes when things, in the main, worked? Lessons for Hodgson? Five things we all learned from Englands 1-1 draw with Russia in Marseille on Saturday. We always knew the weakness was the centre-back position, and that was confirmed by Russias equaliser. Too many people have been focused on the result and not the performance. England have got a lot going for them, they are not the perfect team but, considering the team has been thrown together out of the blue, there was enough there to take and improve on to guarantee a good tournament. Do you think Spanish pundits would focus on Kane on corners like English pundits - your general view on Kane taking set-pieces? (@truefootballfa3) Why is Kane on corners? Why is Harry Kane taking corners for England? We examine the debate and reveal a surprising stat... Ive spoken to coaches who have say that if the player is the best at taking set pieces then why not let him take them?David Villa used to take set pieces for Spain and it didnt create a big debate, but people sometimes focus on the tiny little details instead of looking at the performance. Also See: Ramos offers De gea support Iniesta: Spain are prepared Lessons for Hodgson Why is Kane on corners? ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz