Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

04.11.2019 08:26
MLB is looking at a vast expansion of video review for t Antworten

COOPERSTOWN, N. Cheap Air Max 2017 .Y. -- Major League Baseball Executive Vice-President Joe Torre has given his instant replay proposal to the executive committee to consider as baseballs brass huddled for two days of meetings. Commissioner Bud Selig was to address the media on Thursday morning to discuss what is on the table. "I thought it was very thoughtful and well-done," Selig said Wednesday evening. "Well discuss it in more detail tomorrow. We havent even discussed it." MLB is looking at a vast expansion of video review for the 2014 season and is examining whether all calls other than balls and strikes should be subject to instant replay. Torre said at the All-Star Game in New York last monthn that he was fairly confident a new system would be in place for next season. Video review has been in place for umpires on home run calls since August 2008. "You know me, Im always encouraged," Torre said Wednesday. Selig initially wanted to add trap plays and fair-or-foul calls down the lines for 2013, then decided to proceed cautiously, and the change was put off while more radical options were studied. Torre has said all options were being considered, including an NFL-type system that would give managers the ability to challenge calls. The replay subcommittee also includes former St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa and Atlanta Braves President John Schuerholz. Umpires have come under increased scrutiny following several missed calls this season. After initially failing to award Oaklands Adam Rosales a tying home run in the ninth inning at Cleveland on May 8, Angel Hernandezs umpiring crew reviewed video and still didnt change it to a homer even though replays clearly showed the ball went over the fence. The next day umpire Fieldin Culbreths crew allowed Houston manager Bo Porter to improperly switch relievers in the middle of an inning, leading to a two-game suspension for the crew chief. An admitted blown call cost the Red Sox the potential tying run in a loss last month at Fenway Park. Boston manager John Farrell told reporters afterward that with better technology baseball could get more "out or safe" calls correct. Trailing by a run in the eighth inning of a 2-1 loss to Tampa Bay, pinch-runner Daniel Nava was called out by home plate umpire Jerry Meals attempting to score on a fly ball. After watching the replay, Meals later admitted to a pool reporter that he was "wrong on my decision." Replays of the game at Fenway showed that Nava slid into the top portion of the plate before Rays catcher Jose Molina came across to make the tag. Farrell and Nava argued, and Farrell was ejected. Shortly after the game ended, Meals said: "What I saw was Molina blocked the plate and Navas foot lifted. But in the replays, you could clearly see Navas foot got under for a split second and then lifted, so I was wrong on my decision. From the angle I had, I did not see his foot get under Molinas shin guard." Farrell said he just wants to see the calls made correctly and understands that the lengthening of games is something that MLB wants to avoid. Wholesale Air Max Shoes . The Sochi organizing committee said in Fridays statement that the torch relay reached the North Pole on Oct. 19. Russian Polar explorer Artur Chilingarov, who led the mission, lit a special bowl at the North Pole sign. Air Max Sneaker 2017 . -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have released veteran guard Davin Joseph, a mainstay on their offensive line over the past eight seasons. http://www.airmaxclearance.us/ ." Those traits were clear to the 24,071 at Olympic Stadium on Saturday as the Impact dominated the scoring chances but settled for a 2-2 draw with the New York Red Bulls in a battle of still-winless Major League Soccer teams.SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - Hours after Major League Baseball Commissioner-elect Rob Manfred took the ice bucket challenge in Manhattan, he visited the Little League World Series. A former Little Leaguer, Manfred said a diverse group of players such as the Philadelphia team and star 13-year-old girl pitcher Mone Davis sends a message that baseball is a wide-open sport. "Fifty years ago people would have had a list of things women couldnt do that was as long as your arm, and theyre doing every single one of them today, " Manfred said Wednesday night about an hour before Davis took the mound against Las Vegas. Air Max 90 Clearance. "Im not betting against the gender. I think its a really great story for Little League. "Its really a great story for diversity and equality, and I think we should embrace it and hope that she continues to develop," Manfred said. "Its just a great story for us. The area in Philadelphia from which they come is where we want to be so much stronger. Theres a 100 positives about this story." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz