Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

31.10.2019 04:37
Valdes will likely be done for the season and miss the World Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain -- Injured Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes will undergo an operation to repair his torn right knee ligament on Monday. Benito Santiago Cubs Jersey . Barcelona says the procedure will be performed by doctors Ulrich Boenisch and Ricard Pruna in Augsburg, Germany. Valdes leg buckled while making a routine save in Wednesdays Spanish league win over Celta Vigo at Camp Nou. Valdes will likely be done for the season and miss the World Cup in Brazil for Spain. He may have also played his last game for Barcelona. The 32-year old has said he will not stay at Barcelona after his contract expires in June. Jose Pinto will take Valdes place in goal for the final part of the season. Barcelona trails Spanish leader Atletico Madrid by one point with eight games to play. Custom Chicago Cubs Jerseys . -- The Guelph Storm are moving on to the Western Conference final after defeating the London Knights 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. Nico Hoerner Cubs Jersey . The turf is scheduled to give way to actual grass that is bright green, so we dont have to complain any more—we just have to wait a few years. Instead, do feel free to complain if the roof is closed for any reason other than to allow a game to be played. https://www.cheapcubs.com/2820t-adbert-alzolay-jersey-cubs.html . The veteran NFL receiver received his work permit and is in Montreal for the start of the Alouettes rookie camp. Johnson even took in the Montreal Canadiens Game 5 win over the New York Rangers at the Bell Centre Tuesday night. NEW ORLEANS -- For Greg Oden and his Miami Heat teammates, four minutes on an NBA court in a preseason game was cause for celebration. "Its been a long time and Ive been wanting to get out there," Oden said after his preseason debut in Miamis 108-95 victory at New Orleans on Wednesday night. "It was only a couple minutes, but it was what I needed, what I can handle right now and, you know, small baby steps." Oden is attempting to come back from knee injuries that have plagued him since he was drafted first overall out of Ohio State in 2007. The last time he played in an NBA game was on Dec. 5, 2009, for the Portland Trail Blazers. Not long after he came in against the Pelicans, he scored his only points of the night on a dunk, which was also his only shot. He also grabbed a pair of defensive rebounds. "It was a very special moment," LeBron James said of Odens appearance. "I have no idea what my feeling would be like, being away from the game for three years. It was like a proud moment, man. I was so excited for him when he got on the court and he checked in -- and his first basket he gets a dunk. Can you write it any better? Obviously hes not where he wants to be, but the process is going great. "I can just imagine how excited he was to get back out there," James continued. "Im going to have to take a toast for him, man. I aint no drinker, but I might have to take a shot for him. It was an absolutely great moment." Miammi is a team used to celebrating NBA championships after winning the past two. Kosuke Fukudome Cubs Jersey. Oden was gratified to see how much it also meant to the Heat to see him show the first small sign of a successful return to the game he loves, and missed. "In December it would be four years, so four minutes, thats enough for me," Oden said. "As long as I got out there and I walked off and Im healthy, thats all that matters. "I know the guys were happy for me," Oden added. "I definitely felt love. And Im excited that they were there for me." Heat Coach Erik Spoelstra said Odens face "lit up" when he told him he was going to put him in the game. "We are just so pleased for him," Spoelstra said. "It was just great to see him do something he loves to do. It was taken away from him for four years. We just continue to make patient, steady progress forward from here." James scored 27 points and Dwyane Wade added 25 for the Heat, who trailed after three quarters but opened the fourth with a 21-2 run. Wade hit a 3 during the decisive surge, then stole the ball for a breakaway jam. Ray Allen did all his scoring with three straight 3s to make it 98-84. Chris Bosh had 14 points and nine rebounds for Miami (5-2), and Chris Andersen added 13 points. Eric Gordon scored 19 for New Orleans (6-1), while Anthony Davis had 18 points and eight rebounds. Anthony Morrow added 16 points, Jrue Holiday 12 and Ryan Anderson 10. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz