Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

18.10.2019 10:41
Bumgarner gave up the tying run in the bottom of the fifth, when A.J. Pollock ran home on a thrown third strike that bounced to Antworten

Matt Fitzpatrick insisted he was trying to play down his chances of a Ryder Cup debut following his three-shot win at the Nordea Masters. Custom Nike Los Angeles Angels Jerseys . Fitzpatrick displayed composure beyond his 21 years to safely protect his overnight five-shot lead as a solid final-round 71 proved enough to hold off Lasse Jensen and Nicolas Colsaerts at Bro Hof Slott.The young Englishman had endured a poor run of results since posting his only top-10 finish of the season at The Masters in April, when a superb final-round 67 lifted him into a tie for seventh - five shots behind Danny Willett. Fitzpatrick held his nerve to wrap up a three-shot win in Sweden Fitzpatrick missed the cut by one shot in his next three starts, but he roared back to form in Stockholm to pick up his second European Tour title following his impressive wire-to-wire victory in the British Masters supported by Sky Sports at Woburn in October.He remains fourth on the European points list in the Ryder Cup standings, but the win in Sweden extended his advantage over fifth-placed Andy Sullivan to almost 270,000 points. Ryder Cup standings (European Points list) Danny Willett England 3,983,694pts Rory McIlroy N Ireland 3,516,317 Chris Wood England 2,374,680 Matt Fitzpatrick England 2,175,586 Andy Sullivan England 1,906,593 Rafa Cabrera-Bello Spain 1,741,631 Victor Dubuisson France 1,655,425 Soren Kjeldsen Denmark 1,563,793 Henrik Stenson Sweden 1,538,373 Thorbjorn Olesen Denmark 1,448,768 Its something Im trying to play down a little bit, said Fitzpatrick, who became the youngest ever winner of the Nordea Masters as previous record holder Graeme McDowell had just turned 23 when he lifted the title in 2002.Im really trying to play each week as it comes and theres still a long way to go before then, there are still three majors and anyone can win them. Hopefully Ill keep playing well and see where we end up come September. Fitzpatrick retains the final qualifying place in the European points list for the Ryder Cup Asked to rate his progress since his maiden Tour victory at Woburn, Fitzpatrick added: Im completely a million miles ahead of schedule.Its been a tough few weeks to be fair. After the Masters I had three missed cuts in a row and didnt play as well as Id like at Wentworth last week, and all of a sudden you turn up this week and pick up a win. The 21-year-old is the youngest winner of the Nordea Masters, surpassing Graeme McDowell Ill never forget my first win, but this is a special one for me as well. To win once, people might say that was lucky but to win twice and people might have a little bit more confidence in you. So its nice to back that up.Its great to see some of those names on the trophy, like Nick Faldo, Lee Westwood, Luke Donald. Its brilliant. I think I noticed Tony Jacklins name on there as well, and theres some great foreign players as well, so Im delighted. Fitzpatrick missed three straight cuts after his tie for seventh at The Masters I was just trying to stick to my game plan today, as I didnt want to chase. Thought that would be silly of me to try and do that. I think the first time I was ale to really relax was once I found the green on the 17th.Theres no bailout on that hole. When I actually hit it and I thought thats a great shot, and it should be really close. It came down and it looked close, and then it started spinning and my heart was in my mouth. And Im sure my dad at home was panicking about that one. American Golf Competition Win replica clubs and bag of the player who wins the US Open - enter now! Also See: Fitzpatrick wins Nordea Masters Final round highlights Poulter backed for Ryder role Clarke names vice captains Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap . After Mariota was pushed around by Stanford on Thursday, finishing 20/34 with 250 yards and two touchdowns in Oregons Title hope-crushing defeat, hes going to need a poor performance or two from the remaining frontrunners to have a shot at the most coveted individual trophy in college sports. Custom Nike New York Yankees Jerseys .com) - The New York Islanders will try to solve their issues against Central Division opponents when they visit the Minnesota Wild for Tuesdays battle at Xcel Energy Center. https://www.customjerseysnikebaseball.com/custom-nike-st-louis-cardinals-jerseys/ . The Argentina striker has not played for the Premier League leaders since September when he refused to warm up during a Champions League match and only returned last week from a three-month unauthorized absence at home. City coach Roberto Mancini had initially told Tevez he would never play for City again after his act of public insubordination, but later softened his stance and only asked for an apology.PHOENIX -- Someone had been to the costume shop, and Matt Duffy was about to put on faux leather boots, chaps and a pink cowboy hat to complete his travel ensemble. The annual ritual of making rookies wear unflattering outfits on one of the last road trips of the season was underway in the Giants clubhouse, but it hardly bothered Duffy. "I told them I feel so good right now, they can dress me up in whatever they want," Duffy said Wednesday after his pinch-hit single in the ninth inning sent San Francisco to a 4-2 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks. Duffy snapped a tie with a two-run single and the Giants narrowed their gap in the NL West, pulling within two games of the first-place Los Angeles Dodgers, who lost 16-2 at Colorado. The contenders both have 10 games left. Duffys hit came on a full count with the bases loaded against closer Addison Reed (1-6). Pablo Sandoval walked with one out, Brandon Crawford singled and pinch-hitter Brandon Belt walked, setting up Duffy. Crawford had four hits. Now 4 for 10 as a pinch hitter, Duffy did not play in Triple-A this season and was called straight up from Double-A on Aug. 1. Giants manager Bruce Bochy showed faith in him in a key situation during a playoff race. "When he shows confidence in you, you have confidence in yourself," Duffy said. "Its a good feeling, definitely." Bochy said Duffy has shown good composure since his call-up. "Thats not the first time hes gotten a big hit for us," Bochy said. "I like him in that situation." Sergio Romo (6-4) pitched one inning, and Duffy batted for him. Santiago Casilla got his 17th save. Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said Reed was overworked. "This was his fifth day in six either in the game or heating up. He just didnt have it," Gibson said. Crawford hit an RBI double in the second for a 1-0 lead. Andrew Chafin, making his second major league start, tied it in the Arizona second with an RBI single off Madison Bumgarner. The hit came in Chafins first big league at-bat. Bumgarner laboured through six innings, allowing at least two baserunners in the first three. Trying for hiis 19th win, he gave up seven hits and struck out six. Custom Nike Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys. "I was having to battle and try to make pitches and keep us in the game," Bumgarner said. "Fortunately, I was able to do it." The Giants took the lead in the fifth thanks to an infield hit, a walk, a wild pitch and a pair of sacrifices that produced one run. Bumgarner gave up the tying run in the bottom of the fifth, when A.J. Pollock ran home on a thrown third strike that bounced to Giants catcher Andrew Susac. Susac threw out Mark Trumbo at first base, but Pollock hustled to the plate on the throw and beat Buster Poseys return throw to Susac. Chafin allowed two runs on three hits with four walks and two strikeouts in six innings. SCOREBOARD WATCHING The Giants admittedptq to looking at the out-of-town scoreboard at Chase Field to see how the Dodgers were doing against the Rockies during the course of the afternoon. "The scoreboard here is right in front of you," Bochy said. "Now weve got three big games in San Diego and thats where our focus is going to be." TRAINERS ROOM Giants: OF Angel Pagan was scheduled for an MRI for his back injury, and missed his third straight game. ... OF Michael Morse is still out with a strained oblique. Belt played for the first time since being activated Monday following a concussion. He will remain in Arizona on Thursday to get at-bats in the instructional league before rejoining the team. Diamondbacks: 3B Jake Lamb (quadriceps) remains limited, but is expected to return to the lineup when the team plays at Colorado beginning Thursday. Lamb came on as a pinch hitter on Tuesday and struck out. UP NEXT Giants: RHP Tim Hudson (9-11) pitches Friday in San Diego after the club gets Thursday off. Hes coming off the worst start of his career, in which he allowed six runs on eight hits in one inning of a 17-0 loss to the Dodgers last week. Diamondbacks: LHP Vidal Nuno (0-6) faces the Rockies in the opener of a four-game series Thursday. Nuno has a 2.31 ERA over his last five starts. He allowed one earned run in eight innings against the Rockies on Aug. 30 but took the loss. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz