Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
zhanjiao1212 Offline

28.06.2019 09:14
ffensive line that had avoided injuri Antworten

Philadelphia, PA (Sports Network) - The following is a list of inactive players for tonights game. Damion Willis Jersey . TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS AT DETROIT LIONS, 1:00 PM (ET) Tampa Bay - None Detroit - G Rodney Austin, WR Ryan Broyles, DT Nick Fairley, QB Kellen Moore, DT Caraun Reid, G Garrett Reynolds, DE Larry Webster NEW YORK JETS AT MINNESOTA VIKINGS, 1:00 PM (ET) NY Jets - TE Jace Amaro, G Dakota Dozier, OL Wesley Johnson, WR Walter Powell, QB Matt Simms, CB Josh Thomas, DL Muhammad Wilkerson Minnesota - LB Anthony Barr, DE Scott Crichton, FB Zach Line, CB Jabari Price, LB Brandon Watts, OT JMarcus Webb, G David Yankey ST. LOUIS RAMS AT WASHINGTON REDSKINS, 1:00 PM (ET) St. Louis - TE Alex Bayer, DE Alex Carrington, TE Justice Cunningham, S Lamarcus Joyner, CB Marcus Roberson, G Brandon Washington, DE Ethan Westbrooks Washington - QB Kirk Cousins, DE Kedric Golston, WR DeSean Jackson, G Josh LeRibeus, S Brandon Meriweather, OT Tyler Polumbus, LB Keenan Robinson PITTSBURGH STEELERS AT CINCINNATI BENGALS, 1:00 PM (ET) Pittsburgh - WR/RB Dri Archer, WR Justin Brown, DE Clifton Geathers, OT Marcus Gilbert, LB James Harrison, QB Landry Jones, CB B.W. Webb Cincinnati - LB Vontaze Burfict, LB Chris Carter, OT Tanner Hawkinson, DE Margus Hunt, CB Chris Lewis-Harris, WR Dane Sanzenbacher, WR James Wright HOUSTON TEXANS AT JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS, 1:00 PM (ET) Houston - OT Jeff Adams, DB Josh Aubrey, LB Jadeveon Clowney, TE Garrett Graham, DB Andre Hal, QB Thad Lewis, WR DeVier Posey Jacksonville - DE Andre Branch, LB A.J. Edds, LB Khairi Fortt, CB Jeremy Harris, RB Storm Johnson, OG Tyler Shatley, WR Tommy Streeter INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AT CLEVELAND BROWNS, 1:00 PM (ET) Indianapolis - CB Vontae Davis, NT Zach Kerr, G Lance Louis, OT Andrew McDonald, OT Xavier Nixon, LB Andy Studebaker, G Hugh Thornton Cleveland - TE Gary Barnidge, LB Karlos Dansby, DB Tashaun Gipson, DB Robert Nelson, OT Vinston Painter, WR Rodney Smith, RB Glenn Winston BALTIMORE RAVENS AT MIAMI DOLPHINS, 1:00 PM (ET) Baltimore - None Miami - CB Cortland Finnegan, LB Jonathan Freeny, G Nate Garner, RB LaMichael James, LB Chris McCain, CB Jamar Taylor, OT Billy Turner CAROLINA PANTHERS AT NEW ORLEANS SAINTS, 1:00 PM (ET) Carolina - CB James Dockery, OT David Foucault, S Robert Lester, LB Horace Miller, DT Micanor Regis, G Amini Silatolu, RB DeAngelo Williams New Orleans - None NEW YORK GIANTS AT TENNESSEE TITANS, 1:00 PM (ET) NY Giants - None Tennessee - None KANSAS CITY CHIEFS AT ARIZONA CARDINALS, 4:05 PM (ET) Kansas City - None Arizona - None BUFFALO BILLS AT DENVER BRONCOS, 4:05 PM (ET) Buffalo - None Denver - None SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT OAKLAND RAIDERS, 4:25 PM (ET) San Francisco - None Oakland - None SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT PHILADELPHIA EAGLES, 4:25 PM (ET) Seattle - None Philadelphia - None NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AT SAN DIEGO CHARGERS, 8:30 PM (ET) New England - None San Diego - None Cheap Bengals Jerseys China . - In about six minutes, the Memphis Grizzlies had allowed their 23-point lead to be cut to seven. Quinton Flowers Jersey . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-geno-atkins-jersey . -- Former NHL star Jeremy Roenick shot a second-round 69 to take the lead after 36 holes and former LPGA great Annika Sorenstam and Chad Pfeifer, who lost his left leg above the knee serving in Iraq, are among several players in contention in the American Century Championship tournament on Saturday.MONACO, Monaco - Michel Platini wont fight Sepp Blatter for the FIFA presidency, though he still hopes somebody will. The UEFA president decided Thursday not to challenge Blatter in an election next May, insisting he was not dodging a battle with his former mentor. Platini denied FIFA critics a potentially bitter contest, but then urged more conflict within the Blatter-led executive committee. His decision, which was expected, leaves the 78-year-old Blatter clear to win a fifth presidential term — possibly unopposed for a third straight time. Platini will focus instead on being re-elected to lead European football in March and a probable FIFA candidacy in 2019. "Now is not my time, not yet," the 59-year-old Platini said at a news conference after meeting leaders of Europes 54 football federations. "I hope that somebody will oppose Mr. Blatter and nobody will oppose me for UEFA." Platini, a FIFA vice-president, then challenged his colleagues to be "braver" standing up to Blatters power. "To bring ideas and want to change things and not just be sheep who always say yes," Platini said through a translator. The former France great seemed likely to avoid a FIFA contest after a successful World Cup strengthened Blatters position as president, which he has held since 1998. Blatter already has support from FIFAs other five continental confederations. Leaders of most of the 209 member countries have shown little desire for change as successful World Cups have raised FIFA cash reserves close to $1.5 billion. Platini dismissed one description of a contest against Blatter as "unwinnable." "No, my choice was not based on who was running," said Platini, who recalled beating another longtime sitting president, Lennart Johansson, for the UEFA job in 2007. "So I cant be accused of being afraid of Mr. Blatter." UEFA members were meeting for the first time since they confronted Blatter in Brazil in June over his style of leadership and alleged corruption implicating FIFA. They also reminded the veteran Swiss official of his 2011 promise to step aside aafter his current mandate. Michael Jordan Jersey. That hostile encounter in Sao Paulo on the eve of the World Cup fueled speculation of a FIFA challenge by Platini or a senior UEFA nominee. "We went for peace. I think it is the logical decision," Iceland football association president Geir Thorsteinsson told The Associated Press on Thursday. In Brazil, one option emerged for UEFA to put Netherlands federation president Michael van Praag as a candidate after he delivered Europes blunt message to Blatter. Van Praag dismissed that option Thursday. "It wont be me," the UEFA board member told the BBC. "There was no backing because (UEFA members) also believe that if our candidate is not being Michel Platini, he wont have any chance at all." Platini opting out could prompt another candidate to launch a challenge, Van Praag suggested. "Now it is known that he doesnt do it so maybe there is somebody else in the world who thinks, Now I have a chance," the Dutchman said. Platini said he would "support him or her that will bring something new to world football and will defend the interests of European football." "I know some of you were expecting me to attack FIFA but that is not my goal here," Platini said. "Quite obviously we want a FIFA that works better, more transparency, more solidarity and more respected by those that love football." Platini, whose campaigning for Blatter in 1998 helped defeat Johansson for the vacant presidency, now questioned the integrity of the FIFA presidents public statements. "Im not sure he always believes what he says," Platini said, referring to Blatters recent support for video replay, coaches challenges of referee decisions and additional substitutes in extra time. "I think deep down he is against all that." FIFA has set a late-January deadline for candidates to declare for the secret ballot scheduled for May 29 in Zurich. Former

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz