Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 129 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
zhanjiao1212 Offline

15.06.2019 05:48
"When you get to this point, ev Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- At least in his first start, Aaron Harang came through with what the Atlanta Braves were hoping for when they signed him late in spring training. Cheap Atlanta Falcons Gear . After spending most of the exhibition season with Cleveland on a minor league contract, Harang signed with the Braves on March 24 after a series of injuries to the teams pitchers. Making his Braves debut, Harang matched Matt Garzas no-hit bid into the seventh inning Wednesday, when Chris Johnson homered with two outs and sent the Braves to a 1-0 victory. "Its a huge pickup for us," Johnson said. "We were struggling with having guys go down, and were going to struggle getting guys healthy and to have a performance like that. its just what we needed." After season-ending injuries to Kris Medlen and Brandon Beachy, the Braves signed Harang and Ervin Santana. Given how good Garza was in his Brewers debut, Harang had little margin for error. "I looked up there after six and saw zeroes all the way across on both sides," Harang said. "I was just able to come out and keep them off balance and keep their team guessing. Then you see their guy throwing up numbers like that, and youre trying to do the same thing and give your team a chance to win. I was able to do that." Harang (1-0) didnt allow a hit until Logan Schafer grounded a single leading off the bottom of the seventh. He gave up two hits in 6 2-3 innings, struck out three and walked one, throwing 63 of 97 pitches for strikes. "After the first hit, the emotions just run out of you for a minute, but knowing that youve got a 1-0 lead youve got to stay in there and regain your focus and keep executing pitches," Harang said. "The bullpen was able to get me out of that jam and slam the door." Relievers Luis Avilan, David Carpenter and Craig Kimbrel held the Brewers hitless. Kimbrel got three outs for his second save, completing a two-hitter. "Any time you get a 1-0 win, all kudos goes to the pitching staff," Johnson said. "He was fun to play behind. He was throwing strikes on both sides of the plate." Harang retired his first seven batters before walking Lyle Overbay, then retired 10 in a row before Schafers single. This marked the first time both starting pitchers in a big league game had not allowed a hit through six innings since June 13, 2010, when Ted Lilly of the Cubs and Gavin Floyd of the White Sox accomplished the feat, according to STATS. Alfonso Soriano doubled with two outs in the bottom of the seventh and scored on Chad Tracys single, and Lilly didnt allow a hit until pinch-hitter Juan Pierres leadoff single in the ninth. The Cubs won 1-0. Garza (0-1) made his first start for Milwaukee after signing a $50 million, four-year contract as a free agent. He allowed one run and two hits in eight innings, struck out seven and walked none, throwing 65 of 90 pitches for strikes. "Its one mistake and thats it. Its the big leagues," Garza said. "Youve got to pay for things like that, especially with the heater to the four-hole hitter." NOTES: The Braves have scored five of their six runs via four homers ... Garza hit a dribbler in front of the plate in the sixth that Harang fielded cleanly and threw to first for the out. Gomez followed with a drive down the left-field line that hooked foul, then struck out. ... Jason Heywards diving catch of a Ryan Braun liner to right in the fourth kept Harangs no-hit bid intact. ... The Brewers start a six-game trip Friday to Boston and Philadelphia. ... The Braves have Thursday off, then are at Washington on Friday in the Nationals opener. Discount Atlanta Falcons Jerseys . The Mavericks avoided a season sweep by the Nuggets, who ran away with a win in Denver two weeks ago to hand Dallas its longest losing streak at three games. Dallas (42-28) got a boost in the playoff race when Miami rallied from seven down in the last 3 1/2 minutes to beat Memphis 91-86 Friday night. Atlanta Falcons Jerseys China . Not sure yet. #livetweetingthegreatuntangle — Strombone (@strombone1) April 17, 2014 Stage three, coping: I feel like I could use a cigarette or something. http://www.cheapfalcons.com/157y-cheap-john-cominsky-jersey-falcons.html . Yet now its time for the most important pick of them all; the Grey Cup. The thought of going 5-0 with the correct choice is quite intoxicating, I dont think I have ever gone perfect in my CFL futuristic playoff speculations and would take great pride in guessing - I mean analyzing - correctly.MALMO, Sweden -- Brent Sutter seemed to be in a nasty mood at practice the morning after Canadas biggest win so far at the world junior hockey championship. The veteran coach was barking orders and slamming his stick at missed plays on Wednesday, as if his team had lost the night before instead of pulling out a 3-2 victory over the defending champion United States to take first place in its preliminary round group. But the shouting had a tactical side. He didnt want his team feeling too good about themselves heading into the single-game knockout part of the tournament. Canada plays its quarter-final on Thursday against the Swiss, who finished fourth in the other group but who have shown they can pull off upsets against teams that take them lightly. On paper, its a game Canada should win handily, but that may be what Finland thought when they lost to the Swiss in a shootout in their final round robin game. "Theyre a disciplined hockey team," said Sutter. "Theyve kept games close. "Theyre in this position for a reason. Theyre a very structured team. Youve got to be disciplined in your game when you play them. You cant get frustrated." Canada beat the Swiss 4-1 in an exhibition game Dec. 23, profiting from five power plays to build a 2-0 first period lead. At one point, there were four Swiss players in the penalty box. Despite the loss, the Swiss came out of the game feeling good about their chances. "We know their players now," said Swiss goalie Melvin Nyffeler. "Theyve got a pretty good power play. "Last game we lost because they had so many power plays. Now were looking forward to playing them and lets see. In hockey, anythings possible. We have a chance against anybody." Canada went into its showdown with the Americans needing to win in regulation time to take over first place. They did it with a two-goal third period and some brilliant saves from Zach Fucale. But a day later, Sutter made sure to remind them they havent won anything yet. As well as Canada played against the Americans, he said "I dont want to see it slip. "When you get to this point, every game is like a Game 7. We have to make sure our emotions are in control and our details are good. It doesnt matter who your opponent is, you have to be at the top of your game. Weve got to practice like its for keeps. You cant just turn a switch on." Finishing first was a bonus on paper as it gave Canada a quarter-final against Switzerland and, if they win that, a semifinal against either the Czech Republic or Finland. The Americans now must face Russia in the quarter-finals and, if they manage a win, play the winner of Sweden-Slovakia in the semis. Sutter understands what it takes to win tournaments. He guided Canadian teams to gold medals at the 2005 and 206 world juniors without losing a game. His record at the tournament is 15-0-1. Canada improved from game to game as it built a 3-0-1 record in the preliminary round, and the coaching staff was active. Through three pre-tournament exhibitions and four round robin games, lines have been juggled and re-juggled. Centres play on the wings aand move back to centre. Atlanta Falcons Jerseys Outlet. In Curtis Lazars case, you play left wing, right wing and centre in the same tournament. "Youve got to think the game well, have a good hockey IQ, and make sure you have a third guy high all the time," Lazar said Wednesday. "Im just trying to better myself so I can be prepared for all these situations." Sutter said there isnt time in a tournament to build chemistry on the ice. Players have to adapt immediately or changes will be made. Nine of the 13 forwards are centres on their club teams, so five have to play on the wings. "Its a matter of finding what theyre most comfortable with when theyre playing wing," said Sutter. "They cant all play centre, so who they can play with as pairs and threesomes to feel comfortable? "Its been a revolving door. Theres not really a plan in place. You just have a feel for your team. If somethings not working, youve got to change. You dont have time to let it progress over a month. If somethings not working or someones not playing well, you have to change it up quickly." There were two moves of note against the U.S., moving Lazar off left wing to the right side, and switching Frederik Gauthier from the wing to centre, where the Toronto Maple Leafs prospect used his considerable size to win some key defensive zone faceoffs. Sutter had particular praise for Lazar, who has scored in consecutive games while still playing well defensively. "We started him on left wing because thats where he finished the game before, but we talked after the first period," he said. "He was having a bit of difficulty at that position, so I moved him back to right wing and he got his game back to where it was before. "Hes most comfortable on right wing or centre ice. Hes been one of our best forwards, if not our best, so we have to make sure hes feeling comfortable." He had similar praise for 18-year-old Sam Reinhart, a centre who has played mostly right wing. "He plays 5-on-5, power plays, penalty killing, 5-on-3," he said. "He and Curtis, as far as forwards go, have been very adaptable and have been our most complete players in that they can be put into any situation." At practice, Reinhart skated with centre Bo Horvat and captain Scott Laughton, while Lazar was with centre Nic Petan and 16-year-old Connor McDavid. Gauthier centred Kerby Rychel and Josh Anderson, while Jonathan Drouin was between Taylor Leier and Anthony Mantha. Charles Hudon missed practice to treat a shoulder injured in Canadas 5-3 win over Slovakia on Saturday. "It doesnt really matter where we play because were all pretty different," said Laughton, a centre playing on left wing. "We all dont really know each other. "Right now, weve got four complete lines that can work and all have size, so I think were pretty set on the lines right now." Petan and Rychel both signed entry-level NHL contracts this week -- Petan with the Winnipeg Jets and Rychel with Columbus. "I was pretty cool," the diminutive Petan said. "It was a good New Years present." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz