Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
zhanjiao1212 Offline

13.06.2019 05:47
ion.ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. -- Retiring his "The Executioner" nickname in favour of the "The Alien, Antworten

GUELPH, Ont. Paul Molitor Jersey . -- Justin Nichols made 40 saves as the Guelph Storm blanked the visiting Erie Otters 5-0 on Friday to advance to the Ontario Hockey League championship final. Zack Mitchell had a pair of goals for the Storm, who won the best-of-seven Western Conference final 4-1. Nick Ebert and Kerby Rychel each had a goal and an assist. Matt Finn added a single goal for Guelph, which is 12-3 in post-season play. Devin Williams turned away 35-of-39 shots for the Otters. The Storm will face the North Bay Battalion for the J. Ross Robertson Cup. Miguel Sano Jersey .com) - Fair Grounds commences its road to the Kentucky Derby Saturday with the 71st running of the $200,000 Lecomte Stakes. Byron Buxton Jersey . Hamels threw seven sharp innings to earn his 100th career victory, Domonic Brown had a career-best five RBIs and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Cincinnati Reds 12-1 on Saturday night to end a four-game losing streak. http://www.twinssale.com/twins-rod-carew-jersey/ .C. -- Gleason Fournier scored the shootout winner as the Grand Rapids Griffins defeated the Abbotsford Heat 4-3 Friday in American Hockey League action.ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. -- Retiring his "The Executioner" nickname in favour of the "The Alien," Bernard Hopkins tried to give Karo Murat a close encounter of the knockout kind. With his first KO in almost a decade within reach, the 48-year-old Hopkins turned his title defence with Murat into a brawl, and retained his share of the light heavyweight championship with a unanimous decision Saturday night. Hopkins walked to the ring in a green mask with black eyes, and a cape, attire straight out of a campy sci fi flick. He had the "The Alien" emblazoned on the green waistband of his black trunks. "The alien dont get old," Hopkins said. Hopkins (54-6-2) was dominant in his most convincing -- and entertaining -- bout in at least a decade. He turned the later rounds into his own personal mission to score his first knockout win since beating Oscar De La Hoya in September 2004 -- 15 fights ago. He battered Murat and busted open the challenger with a series of rights to the face to help successfully defend his championship at Boardwalk Hall. Hopkins won 119-108, 119-108, 117-110. "I really wanted the knockout, but he was tough," Hopkins said. "You know youve got to take some punches. Yeah, I have a little bit of blood on me but this is what they want to see. They wanted to see the knockout, so I took some shots." Already the oldest fighter to win a major championship, Hopkins wants to keep fighting until hes 50. Up next, hed like a date with Floyd Mayweather Jr. in the spring -- when Hopkins would be 49. "Were going to do everything we can to get the biggest possible fight," Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer said. The Philadelphia fighter also had the crowd on his side, with chants of "B-Hop! B-Hop!" echoing through the arena with each right hand in the late rounds. He also heard encouragement from undefeated Philly fighter Danny Garcia, groomed as the next big star, who screamed "throw that right hand into the body! All day, every day!" from press row. Hopkinns, who weighed in at 172 1/2 pounds, pretty much did that as he pounded away at Murat. Kirby Puckett Jersey. He smiled and shook his head no after absorbing some blows in the third round. Hopkins kissed Murat on the back of his head coming out of a clinch in the fifth. He also taunted Murats corner late in the fight, barking at them to stop the fight. "Im just glad he brought the dog out of me," Hopkins said. "I saw this guy was all cut up and Im just going to keep beating him. They didnt listen." Hopkins finally busted open Murat in eighth, with cuts above the left eye and the cheek. The blood didnt appear to seriously affect Murat. But Murat (25-2-1) didnt do himself any favours with a series of questionable blows. Hopkins fell in the sixth round and sat on his rear as Murat hit him twice in the face. He didnt lose a point. He did lose one in the seventh round for hitting after the break. Referee Steve Smoger shoved Murat in the face after another hit after the bell to end the 12th. Murat, born and raised in Iraq before moving to Germany, came out swinging and attacked Hopkins from the opening round. Hopkins built a successful career with a methodical style of doing just enough in the ring to win. But he answered Murat and they spent most of the bout exchanging big punches. "He figured if he roughed me up, hed get some sort of advantage," Hopkins said. "It didnt bother me." In the co-main event, Peter Quillin retained the WBO middleweight title with a 10th-round TKO over Gabriel Rosado. Rosado was busted open above the left eye and could not stop bleeding, forcing the ringside doctor to call for the stoppage. Rosado was irate and yelled profanities from the top rope. "They knew he was getting hurt and they stopped it," Rosado said. "I was hurting him in the later rounds. I deserve a rematch." Quillin, one of the best knockdown fighters in the sport, sent Rosado to the canvas in the second and was ahead on the three scorecards when the bout was stopped 40 seconds into the 10th. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz