Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
zhanjiao1212 Offline

13.06.2019 05:47
ity Royals, allowing him to Antworten

BOCA RATON, Fla. Jarome Iginla Jersey . -- After opening with a Champions Tour record-tying 60 on Friday, Michael Allen didnt want to make the wrong kind of history Sunday in the final round of the Allianz Championship. "I didnt want to be known as the guy who shot the lowest round on the Champions Tour and didnt win," Allen said. Allen has no such worries after a two-putt birdie on the second hole of a playoff helped him beat Duffy Waldorf and win his sixth Champions Tour title. After Allen holed out on the par-5 18th, Waldorf had a chance to extend the playoff, but missed an 8-foot birdie putt after finding the front bunker in two. Allen could have won in regulation, but missed a 4-foot birdie putt on the 17th hole. "You shoot 60, you think youre going to win a little easier," said Allen, who earned $240,000. "I thought I should have won in regulation, but it always feels good to win out here." Allen closed with a 3-under 69 to match Waldorf at 18-under 198, a tournament record, on The Old Course at Broken Sound. Waldorf, winless on the 50-and-old tour in 30 starts after winning four times on the PGA Tour, shot 67. They each birdied the 18th in regulation and on the first extra hole. Allen was the ninth player to shoot a 60 on the Champions Tour. Of those nine, only Craig Stadler at the 2005 Blue Angels Classic and Jay Haas in the 2012 Charles Schwab Cup Championship failed to take home the trophy. Waldorf, who trailed Allen by eight shots after the first round, birdied four of his last eight holes to force the playoff. Waldorf had the most top-10s on the Champions Tour last year (12) without a victory. "The good news is thats as close as Ive come to winning," Waldorf said. "I was so far behind after the first day, I was glad to finally catch up on the last hole." Chien Soon Lu was third at 17 under after a 69. Tom Lehman was another stroke back after a 68. Mark Calcavecchia shot a 64 to tie for 15th at 10 under. He had seven consecutive birdies, one off the Champions Tour record. Calcavecchia set the PGA Tour record with nine straight birdies in the 2009 Canadian Open. Miikka Kiprusoff Jersey . -- Olympic medallist Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que. Mike Vernon Jersey . Lawrie was hit on the hand by Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto in the second inning of Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds. http://www.flamessale.com/authentic-doug-gilmour-flames-jersey/ . -- Cole De Vries had a couple of key strikeouts during what could have been the inning that doomed him to defeat against the Kansas City Royals, allowing him to escape further damage and keep the game tied up.MINNEAPOLIS - The Cleveland Indians hope struggling Carlos Santana and Nick Swisher continue to hit like they did Tuesday night. Having Danny Salazar pitch like he did wont hurt either. Santana homered among his season high-tying four hits and Salazar won in his first start in more than two months as the Indians beat the Minnesota Twins 8-2. Cleveland won for the fourth time in six games since the All-Star break. Minnesota has lost four of five. Santana, 3 for 18 coming in, hit a no-doubt solo shot to right field in the fifth to put the Indians up 4-1. He also had two doubles and a bunt single to beat a defensive shift to up his average to .214. "When hes going good, it makes us a whole different lineup," said manager Terry Francona. Swisher had his first three-hit game of the year. "It seems like me and him kind of been riding the same boat all year long," said Swisher, who entered the game hitless in his previous 10 at-bats and is now hitting .215. "Both of us popping out at the same time, same game is nice." Closer Cody Allen struck out pinch-hitter Chris Parmelee with a runner on third in a two-run game in the eighth inning before Cleveland scored four times in the ninth to negate a save opportunity when Carlos Carrasco pitched the ninth. Minnesotas Brian Dozier had three hits, including his career-high 19th home run in the seventh inning. Making his first appearance in the majors since May 15, Salazar (2-4) scattered six hits and allowed one earned run in five-plus innings. He walked three and struck out six. After eight starts with the Indians, Salazar was sent to Triple-A Columbus to work on his mechanics and build up arm strength to last deeper into games. He went 3-6 with a 4.02 ERA in 10 starts there, but was 2-1 with a 2.16 ERA in his last four outings while looking more like the right-hander who had a 3.12 ERA in 10 late-season starts for Cleveland last season. "I thought he looked confident. He was a little but more aggressive in his delivery," Francona said. "That was more of the stuff we had come to appreciate last year. If hes going to pitch like that and move forward with it, what a shot in the arm for us." He was erratic as the Twins often worked hiim deep into counts, but Francona said Salazar was able to "reach back for his best stuff" and emerge relatively unscathed as Minnesotas clutch hitting continued to be absent. Custom Calgary Flames Jerseys. Minnesota was 0 for 8 with runners in scoring position and is 4 for 41 since the All-Star break. "I dont think you can point to anything," Dozier said. "To be a good offensive team you need the total package. Thats getting guys on base and driving them in." Twins starter Yohan Pino (1-3) was sent to Triple-A Rochester after his July 10 start largely to remain on somewhat of a routine during the All-Star break. In his lone start with the Red Wings, last Thursday, Pino allowed five runs and walked seven in five innings. Yet, Twins manager Ron Gardenhire didnt express much concern Monday. "He told me he was just working on a few things, so well leave it at that." Pino allowed seven hits and four earned runs in 6 1-3 innings. He struck out five and didnt issue a walk. A double, hit by pitch and single loaded the bases for Cleveland with no outs in the second. Yan Gomes struck out looking before David Murphy hit a 2-run single to right. A sacrifice fly by Mike Aviles made it 3-0. Salazar issued three straight walks to load the bases with one out in the bottom of the inning, before striking out Sam Fuld and Danny Santana. "I was trying to be too quick and I had to settle myself down with my delivery," Salazar said. Indians shortstop Asdrubal Cabrera missed the game with back spasms that forced him out of Mondays game. Hes considered day to day. NOTES: Cleveland optioned right-handed reliever C.C. Lee to Columbus to clear room on its roster for Salazar. ... Cleveland RHP Trevor Bauer (4-4, 3.89 ERA) is scheduled to face Minnesota RHP Anthony Swarzak (1-0, 4.34 ERA), who will take Kyle Gibsons start Wednesday afternoon. Gibson was scratched because of a stiff back. ... Dozier was named the Twins 2014 Heart and Hustle Award winner by the MLB Players Alumni Association. The award honours active players who demonstrate a passion for the game and best embody the values, spirit and tradition of the game. The winner from the 30 team nominees will be announced Nov. 18. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz