Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
zhanjiao1212 Offline

25.05.2019 05:57
ootball would be a good step for the club, t Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- The Nationals stuck with their ace. Nolan Ryan Jersey . The Pirates made them pay. Josh Harrison had a tiebreaking, two-out single two batters after Jose Tabata hit a sacrifice fly off of Stephen Strasburg in the seventh inning, and Pittsburgh handed Washington its fourth straight defeat, 3-2 Saturday night. Strasburg, who struck out 14 in a memorable major league debut against the Pirates almost four years ago, did not allow a hit Saturday until Walkers homer to centre with one out in the fourth. Pittsburgh managed just three more singles off Strasburg until the seventh, when Russell Martin led off with a single and went to third on a one-out double by Starling Marte before scoring on the sacrifice fly by pinch-hitter Tabata. "(Strasburg) pitched very well," Washington manager Matt Williams said. "Of course, they got to him in that last inning but I want to give him a chance to get out of there with a tie game. He was still strong. Hes our ace, hes deserves a chance to get out of it and it didnt work out." Gerrit Cole left after six innings trailing by a run while facing Strasburg in the first matchup in the NL of No. 1 overall draft picks in nine years. Cole -- the top pick of the 2011 draft, two years after Strasburg went first -- allowed two runs on five hits with seven strikeouts. Strasburg (3-4) allowed three runs on seven hits with seven strikeouts in seven innings. Strasburg insisted he wasnt losing his stuff as he crossed the 100-pitch plateau in the seventh. "My command was still pretty good," he said. "I got a pitch in on Martin and he dumped it into the outfield. I tried to pitch around a couple of guys. The pitch that killed me was the hanging curveball to Marte. That really set up the inning for them." Of the Harrison at-bat, Strasburg said: "Hes the type of hitter whos going to put the ball in play and he put it in the right place." Harrison followed pinch-hitter Travis Snider, whom the Nationals intentionally walked after Strasburg fell behind 2-0. "I was pretty much telling myself, I feel like Im seeing everything hes throwing," Harrison said of his seventh-inning at bat against Stephen Strasburg. "I was just looking to barrel something up." Neil Walker hit his 10th home run for the Pirates, who tied their season-best winning streak of four. Jered Hughes (3-1), Jeanmar Gomez and Mark Melancon each worked a perfect inning of relief for Pittsburgh. Melancon picked up his ninth save when he finished the Pirates majors-best 14th one-run victory. Ian Desmond hit his ninth homer for Washington (24-25), which has lost six of eight and fell under .500 for the first time this season. "Its tough -- were all trying very hard, trying to get back on track," Strasburg said. "I do think weve probably reached the point where were trying too hard and need to take a step back and let the game come to us." The bullpen backed up Cole, who allowed 10 baserunners and threw 112 pitches in six innings, retiring the side in order only once. Still, Pittsburgh won for the fourth time in five May starts by Cole. Wilson Ramos sawed-off, bloop single in the sixth scored Anthony Rendon to give the Nationals a 2-1 lead. Greg Dobbs went 2 for 4 for the Nationals. NOTES: The Mets Kris Benson (the No. 1 pick of the 1996 draft) faced Cincinnatis Paul Wilson (No. 1 overall in 1994) on May 16, 2005 -- the most recent occurrence of top picks facing each other in the NL. It happened in the American League two years ago (Kansas Citys Luke Hochevar vs. Tampa Bays David Price on Aug. 21, 2012). . 1B Adam LaRoche joined the Nationals in Pittsburgh and will be activated for Sundays game. Infielder Zach Walters was optioned to Triple-A Syracuse after Saturdays game to make room for LaRoche, who has been on the disabled list since May 10 because of a right quad strain. ... SS Desmonds homer gives the Nationals 17 this season from their middle infielders, most in the majors. . The four-game series wraps up Sunday when Washington RHP Doug Fister (1-1, 3.93) faces Pirates LHP Francisco Liriano (0-4, 4.86). Despite his record, Pittsburgh has won five of Lirianos past six starts. Reggie Jackson Jersey .com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder will try to get back on track Monday night when they welcome the Minnesota Timberwolves to Chesapeake Energy Arena. Cameron Maybin Jersey . 11 Ana Ivanovic and American Sloane Stephens, and former world No. http://www.angelsteamshop.com/Angels-Yunel-Escobar-Kids-Jersey/ . The 31-year-old, a two-time CFL lineman of the year, was among the most coveted free agents on the market. The Windsor, Ont., native will be especially important to a team that has lost veteran quarterback Anthony Calvillo to retirement and is expected to go with the less experienced Troy Smith and Tanner Marsh this season.Hugo Lloris says Tottenham are no longer living in the past and are instead looking forward to a bright future. The French international goalkeeper is involved in the Premier League title race for the first time since he joined Spurs from Lyon in 2012.Spurs have four games left to play, starting with West Brom at home on Monday Night Football, but the gap to leaders Leicester is now eight points following the Foxes 4-0 win against Swansea. Lloris says that whatever happens it will be a really good season and thinks the building blocks are in place for Spurs to consistently challenge for silverware in the coming years.I remember my first two seasons in Tottenham when I used to speak with people at the club or the fans, Lloris told Sky Sports Soccer Saturday.They used to live in the past through great players like Luka Modric, Gareth Bale, Dimitar Berbatov or Robbie Keane. Now, they are talking about the whole team, about the present and the future.We can feel we are improving step by step. We are focused on this season but we have to think about next season as well because we want to be consistent challengers for years. Its not about one good season, its about being consistent. To play Champions League football would be a good step for the club, the players and the fans, and in the next few years the new stadium will be coming, so its all positive for Spurs.While Lloris has been an integral player for Spurs over the last few seasons, he says much of the credit for the teams success is down to head coach Mauricio Pochettino, who took charge in 2014.The manager deserves a lot of credit for what the club is doing, said Lloris. He has changed a lot of things on the training ground, tactically and technically, he has his philosophy, and all the players are the right profile for him. On the pitch we are doing well, but the manager and the staff prepare us in the best way. We are focused on this season but we havve to think about next season as well because we want to be consistent challengers for years. Cam Bedrosian Jersey. Its not about one good season, its about being consistent. Hugo Lloris We know what the manager expects, his tactical decisions and where he wants us to play. After two years, we know exactly what we have to do on the pitch. We try to be pro-active, try to get possession, win every challenge, be aggressive, play in the opponents half and create chances.Our philosophy is to be really pro-active and not wait for the opponent to make mistakes, but push them into making mistakes. We enjoy the way we are playing.Following their clash with West Brom on Monday, Spurs finish the season with trips to Chelsea and Newcastle, either side of a home game against Southampton. Hugo Lloris kept a clean sheet last time out as Spurs beat Stoke 4-0 In three of their four games they play after Leicester, but Lloris said: The key is to be focused on ourselves. We know if we are consistent until the end we can be rewarded, of course its not just up to us, but Leicester should drop points, if not then they deserve the trophy.We are in a good position and situation and it is a great chance for us. So we need to carry on and we will see what happens at the end of the season. Nobody can guess what will happen.We need to be consistent and not think about what is happening around us. We are strong together. We know where we want to be at the end and we try to work hard and prepare as well as possible.We are very motivated because we have a chance to do something great for the club.Watch Tottenham v West Brom on Monday Night Football. Coverage starts from 7pm on Sky Sports 1 HD. Also See: Vardy loss will impact Foxes Henrys title race verdict Spurs fixtures Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz