Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
zhanjiao1212 Offline

20.05.2019 08:00
Finau shot a 9-under 63 at Del Monte and Antworten

England Women pulled off a stunning five-run win over West Indies Women as they sealed victory in the first of their five ODIs in the Caribbean. DeMario Davis Jersey . Danni Wyatt was named Player of the Match for her career-best 44 during Englands knock before the bowlers took centre stage as Alex Hartley (3-26) and Katherine Brunt (3-24) saw their side home in Jamaica.England won the toss and chose to bat but that decision looked as though it may backfire as they slumped to 62-5, with pace bowler Deandra Dottin (3-21) doing damage in the tourists top order. Katherine Brunt took 3-24 to help guide England to victory Wyatt stayed around to steady the ship as she and Amy Jones put on 45 for the sixth wicket before Jones fell to Stafanie Taylor, with Wyatt finally succumbing to spinner Afy Fletcher as England struggled to 149 all out in the final over.The hosts began their run-chase well, with Hayley Matthews and Shaquana Quintyne putting on 53 for the opening wicket before Matthews (26) was dismissed by 17-year-old Sophie Ecclestone on her ODI debut. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Ecclestone then bowled Quintyne (25) as England began to take control, with top-scorer Dottin (27) becoming the first of three wickets to fall with the score on 100.Shemaine Campbelle (24 not out) and Fletcher looked set to snatch victory for the hosts but Laura Marsh removed the latter and Brunt took the final two wickets to secure a dramatic win.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Sky Live: Bangladesh v England Stokes: Im happy to speak out WATCH: Pundit preview Cricket on Sky TreQuan Smith Jersey . - PGA Tour rookie Tony Finau shot a 9-under 63 at Del Monte and had a two-stroke lead over Billy Andrade and Lee Janzen of the Champions Tour after Thursdays opening round of the Callaway Pebble Beach Invitational. Cameron Meredith Saints Jersey .Y. -- Scott Chandler is returning to Buffalo, where he spent the past three seasons establishing himself as the Bills top pass-catching tight end. http://www.authenticfootballshopsaints.com/Youth-Cameron-Meredith-Elite-Jersey/ . Villarreals victory in Valencia kept it in fourth place and in control of Spains last Champions League spot. Uche broke free in the area in the 10th minute and was brought down by goalkeeper Keylor Navas, who was shown a direct red card.Iveta Melzer (nee Benesova) retired from professional tennis this week. Benesova, known to tennis fans for many years as Iveta Benesova before marrying ATP star and fellow left-hander Jurgen Melzer in 2012, announced her retirement from the game after 16 years as a pro. The 31-year-old announced the news on her Facebook page. "So this is the end of my journey as a professional tennis player. This wasnt an easy decision because tennis has been my life since I was a little girl, but its about the right time. I feel it in my heart. Being out for over a year and still facing continuous shoulder problems has not been easy for me, so this thought has been on my mind for some time. The truth is also that after so many years on tour, it is hard for me to find the determination or desire to make tennis my number one priority in life. "So deep down inside me I know that this is the right timme for me to move on. New Orleans Saints Jerseys. quot; Melzers career was highlighted by a pair of WTA titles in Acapulco in 2004 and Fes, Morocco, in 2010, a career-high ranking of No. 25 in 2009, and a more-than-respectable 14 WTA doubles titles, including 10 with good friend and fellow Czech Barbora Zahlavova Strycova. She also reached six other WTA singles finals, but perhaps the most meaningful of all was winning a Grand Slam mixed doubles title at Wimbledon in 2011 -- with her soon-to-be hubby. Unfortunately for Melzer, she never reached a Grand Slam singles quarterfinal. The aforementioned shoulder injury derailed her career in 2012. And after a year-and-a-half out of action, Melzer returned earlier this year and played in five more tournaments, without much success, going 0-5, including what turned out to be her final match, a loss against American Coco Vandeweghe at the French Open. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz